Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bolt



The theme of this blog is Bolt, yes bolt.

Bolt Bus is a great idea. Once you actually get to the bus and boarding is complete it is quit possibly the best way to travel between DC-NY-BOS. Why? First of all, free wi-fi. I have enjoyed the ability to send/receive e-mail, blog, check the news, and even communicate with Carol to rearrange my pick-up in Springfield. The seats are leather and comfortable and th driver is quite pleasant. The cost is $20 and I do not think you can beat it. There are multiple trips daily and I highly recommend you give it a try.

While receiving e-mail on Bolt Bus I got a picture ofme making a Bolt for the finishing line at the 10K the other night. Thanks David.

You can see it here. www.hlaup.is/myndir/Midnaeturhlaup2008/MID2008_A_9km_fyrri_hluti/target114.html

No comments: